Content that Builds Patient Confidence
Outside of the office, a practice website enriched with valuable education can be a highly effective way to communicate your expertise, reduce anxieties, increase acceptance of treatment recommendations and improve patient knowledge about dental health.
For many practices, Officite gives you the option of incorporating an extensive library of information about your specialty, making your website an important resource for new and returning patients. Detailed information helps visitors gain a thorough understanding of the services you offer, as well as insights about their problems and answers to general and specific questions.
Patient education is a tremendous way to build confidence in new patients, and gives returning patients a reason to come back to your website – and recommend you to their family and friends.
Your library of educational content can be edited and customized with ease using our intuitive site editor. To learn more about this important Officite site feature, please contact us today.
Your library of educational content can be edited and customized with ease using our intuitive site editor. Officite offers optional packages to add online educational content to your website for an additional fee. The library includes:
Association Patient Education Library
- Understanding Colon Cancer Screening
- Make the Best Choice for Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Understanding Upper Endoscopy
- Understanding Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Understanding Colonoscopy
- Understanding Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Understanding Colon Polyps and Their Treatment
- Understanding Esophageal Dilation
- Understanding Capsule Endoscopy
- Understanding Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Understanding the Safety of Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Understanding Diverticulosis
- Understanding Esophageal Testing or Manometry
- Understanding Minor Rectal Bleeding
- Understanding Bowel Preparation
- Understanding Barrets Esophagus
- Understanding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
To learn more about this important Officite site feature, please contact us today.