Officite is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Manager to lead tactical marketing campaign execution across three brands and multiple areas of practice. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing various integrated marketing channels while overseeing the day-to- day activities of the marketing team. As the Assistant Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the flawless execution of lead demand generation, lead nurturing, and upsell revenue generating campaigns. This role requires you to oversee campaign development, campaign tracking, and ensure the timely and execution of marketing initiatives across multiple channels that deliver qualified leads into the sales pipeline. High-level performance monitoring and analysis required to make channel decisions and optimization recommendations. Day-to- Day Responsibilities Include:
- Work hand-in- hand with the Marketing Director and the Marketing team to define tactical- go-to- market strategies across our three brands.
- Execute numerous email marketing campaigns in (drip, auto-responder, nurturing, customer loyalty, prospecting, engagement and referral) in Pardot across multiple brands to turn leads into buyers.
- Create campaign briefs and product launch briefs to communicate to executional subject matter experts on the marketing team.
- Set up and ensure accurate implementation of campaign tracking codes across all channels, including secure all TFNs and URLs for each campaign.
- Collaborate with traffic manager to ensure project workflow schedules and processed are optimal.
- Own QC process: message consistency between channels, grammar, variable content, and proper call to actions.
- Collaborate closely with creative team to help develop content for email marketing campaigns.
- Develop campaign dashboards and ensure data is properly flowing consistently and correctly into Google Analytics and internal CRM systems.
- Monitor and review campaign performance metrics and provide insight and recommendations for tests and optimizations.
- Communicate monthly marketing initiatives to key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop strong relationships within Marketing and cross-functionally with Sales, Operations and Accounting to ensure alignment on offers details and product launches.
- Problem-solve any issues as they arise and provide direction to the team.
- Delegate projects to Marketing Coordinator.
Education or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing (deliverability, best practices, etc…) with experience developing email cadence and strategies for multiple audiences.
- Proven experience with lead generation (SaaS Marketing experience a plus).
- Experience using CRM software, preferably Salesforce.
- Experience using marketing automation software (preferably Pardot, Eloqua or Marketo acceptable).
- Proven experience managing and or coordinating projects across multiple channels.
- Knowledge of 3rd party marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook, AdWords, ReturnPath, BriteVerify.
- Strong project management skills.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment.
- Solid analytical skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel and Salesforce Reporting a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
Why Officite? Officite is proud to offer our employees medical, dental, and vision benefits, a 401K, and Paid Time Off. We encourage a fun, friendly, and casual work environment (We hope you will join our Fun Committee!) and inspire our employees to rise to the top. Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years. At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation. Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.