Downers Grove based, Officite, is currently seeking a Search Engine Marketing Specialist. The Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and growing search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising accounts for Officite. Our ideal candidate is able to demonstrate proficiency in SEO and PPC strategy and execution, account management, and has the ability to collaborate with all members of the search marketing department to continually deliver and grow a successful program.
- Assume ownership and accountability of search program successes and failures for assigned client accounts.
- Monitor and report program financials, budgets and fees to management.
- Direct and manage the daily work flow of client search programs, including search engine optimization and pay per click advertising.
- Perform data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client SEO and SEM programs.
- Research and stay abreast of current industry best practices and trends, develop and maintain digital search best practices, and promote digital search optimization techniques.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships and communicate program results.
- Interface with other department leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings and to identify and deliver optimal search results for clients.
- Understanding of search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertising strategies and best practices.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, systematic and organized.
- Strong ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint applications.
- 1 – 2 years of account management experience in online advertising or direct marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience – concentration in business, marketing or advertising preferred.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years. At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation. Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.