The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible and have oversight for implementing a host of marketing tactics to support across Officite, Baystone Media and TherapySites LLC brands to help build a strong pipeline. The Marketing Communications Manager will play a pivotal role in content creation and both writing and have oversight of writing staff to ensure clear and consistent messaging for a wide assortment of lead generating marketing activities that communicate the value of a Web presence for healthcare practices. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with marketing team to develop unique, new concepts to drive messaging that is aligned across Officite, Baystone Media and TherapySites LLC brands.
- Write, edit and develop new content for press releases, Web, presentations, email campaigns, articles, video scripts, print and other related informational and promotional materials.
- Write, edit and oversight of contributions for articles to numerous national and state medical publications under strict deadlines.
- Work closely with more than 29 state and national medical association partners, including the American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics to coordinate production and delivery of materials to memberships.
- Work closely with Social & Content Copywriter and Marketing Copywriter to create content and manage corporate social media strategy, including Facebook, Twitter and blog.
- Staff management of Social & Content Copywriter and Marketing Copywriter
- Manage overall content strategy for Officite, Baystone, and TherapySites including blog management program for dental, podiatry, pediatric, dermatology, and other healthcare markets.
- Provide marketing support to business development and sales, including the creation of white papers, proposals and PowerPoint presentations for trade shows.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Superior writing skills targeted for lead generation.
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to balance self and staff priorities to manage multiple projects with total accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to self-edit for clarity, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Detail oriented, systematic & organized.
- Strong ability to multi-task and still meet deadlines.
- Understanding of the Customer Journey and Pragmatic Marketing Framework
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English or related field preferred. Master’s degree a plus
- 3-5 years B2B marketing experience required, with proven results sourcing qualified leads. SaaS marketing experience a plus.
- Agency experience a plus.
Why Officite? Officite is proud to offer our employees medical, dental, and vision benefits, a 401K, and Paid Time Off. We encourage a fun, friendly, and casual work environment (We hope you will join our Fun Committee!) and inspire our employees to rise to the top. Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years. At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation. Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.