The ideal candidate is a sharp, motivated self-starter who takes initiative, works independently and approaches work with a positive can-do attitude.
Skills we need you to bring to the table:
- HR, HR, HR. We want someone who knows the nitty gritty. You need to be able to identify key HR issues, outline strategic alternatives, and recommend action plans in order to improve business results.
- You’ll be teaming up with the HR team in LA. We need someone with strong communication who isn’t afraid to tell it like it is in a positive, productive way.
- Employee communications and team/morale building initiatives. You are going to have to participate in Theme Fridays, in office putt-putt tournaments, and much more. No grouches allowed. Bonus points for coming up with your own ideas too.
- Recruiting experience. We’re a growing company and we need a Generalist with an eye for talent who wants to recruit for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PHR certification. We’re looking for a smarty pants.
- Passion, problem solving, and teamwork.
What you can expect from us:
- A great learning experience. You’ll be reporting to and working directly with the CEO of Officite, as well as the Internet Brands Director of Human Resources.
- A fun, friendly work atmosphere where hard work and innovation is rewarded.
- Exposure to a fast-paced, growing industry.
- A competitive salary and benefits package so you can pay the bills.
- Work with the Director of Human Resources to identify key HR issues, outline strategic alternatives and recommend action plans in order to improve business results.
- Support performance management efforts for meeting business objectives.
- Help create processes to make Officite run like a well-oiled machine and policy administration to get the team on board.
- Welcome in our new recruits, on-board new hires, and bid farewell by processing departures.
- Work with hiring managers and IB recruiting staff to recruit for open positions and facilitate the selection of top-notch candidates.