65% Have Read Reviews on Their Phone
It’s critical that your website is just as up-to-date as the patients who are looking for it. With the number of people using mobile devices rising at an unprecedented rate, having a mobile-ready website is essential to connecting with the fast growing number of on-the-go patients who have adopted smartphones and tablets as their preferred method for accessing information on the Web.
What Is a Mobile-friendly Site?
Due to a mobile device’s small size and slower speeds, many images, videos, and Flash content that would normally appear and perform properly on a PC need to be modified for clear viewing on a smartphone or tablet computer. This is a complex process that involves decreasing image size, improving performance speed and recreating the look and feel of your website to a mobile-compatible format that reflects the branding of your full site. Officite’s mobile website solution optimizes your current site for mobile so that it will display and function optimally with the small screen dimensions on your patients’ smartphones and tablets. Visitors to your mobile site will be able to easily and instantly navigate the content — convenient click-to-call, appointment requesting, door-to-door directions, your full dental library and more — so that your practice can connect, educate and communicate with patients in real-time.
Why Go Mobile?
- By 2013, more people will use their mobile phones than PCs to connect online
- Mobile searches have grown by 4X since 2010
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015
- 95% of smartphone users have searched for local information
- 65% have read reviews on their phones
- 1 in 10 U.S. adults now owns a tablet computer, using it an average of 90 minutes a day
Officite Mobile: Benefits and Features
- Mobile website solution that optimizes your practice website for complete viewing on mobile devices including market-leading mobile platforms such as iPhone, Android, Blackberry and iPad
- Choice of mobile layout, multiple designs branded to reflect your full website
- Edits made to website via Site Editor simultaneously reflected on mobile devices
- Image animations on mobile home page
- Mobile-specific features including click-to-call, door-to-door directions and appointment requesting
- Social media channels integrated for full mobile access
- Email and new patient appointment tracking for mobile activity