Once you get patients to Like you on Facebook, you need to keep them engaged so that they continue to follow your page and share your content with their network of friends. But what is it that your Facebook followers are after anyway? What type of content and information will encourage them to actively follow, share and converse with your page?
Here are a few tips on ways you can keep your engagement levels high, patients participating and new Fans liking your page.
Keep current patients informed with the latest office news and happenings. This can include a simple post about a new doctor, photos of your newly renovated waiting room or a link to your newsletter.
Whenever your practice is running a special promotion, make sure you announce the offer to your Facebook community. This is a great way to increase awareness about a treatment, such as Invisalign or teeth whitening as well as generate phone calls about the discounted service. Other non-patients can be exposed to the promotion as well and can contact your office for additional information.
Keep patients up to speed with the latest in dental healthcare by sharing interesting industry news, data or stories that patients would find relevant to their lives. This could include an article written about Halloween candy and cavity prevention, new research on diabetes and gum disease or a publication about a new implant procedure and its benefits.
When communicating with your Fans on your page, try a mixture of updates such as a patient video testimonial, a poll or a contest. These interactive posts will encourage your visitors to participate in the conversation by posting comments or sharing your activity with their contacts, thus exposing your practice to hundreds of other Facebook users.
Remember, effective Facebook marketing requires that you are conversing on your page regularly. There are many ways to keep the conversation flowing and Fans engaged. For more tips, read The Elements of a Social Media Marketing Strategy or contact your Web Presence Advisor.
- A Look at the Way HIPAA Impacts Digital Marketing ( January 15, 2020 )
- Healthcare Practices: Get Improved Results from Online Marketing in 2020 ( December 31, 2019 )
- The Healthcare Marketing Playbook ( September 15, 2019 )
- 8 Ways To Completely Revamp Your Online Reviews ( August 15, 2019 )
- 13 Blogging Ideas You Need to Know ( March 31, 2019 )
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date ( March 1, 2018 )
- ADA Website Accessibility Compliance: Protect Your Practice ( July 30, 2017 )
- The Social Media Overshare: What Not to Say on Social Media ( April 15, 2017 )
- Getting the Word Out: 4 Simple Ways to Promote Your Practice Website ( March 16, 2017 )
- “It Came From 2005!” And Other Practice Website Horror Stories ( October 29, 2015 )
- Ready to Reopen.
- Turning this Moment Into Momentum
- Our Top Resources: Everything You Need to Get Found Online
- How to Safeguard Personal Health Information Online
- A Look at the Way HIPAA Impacts Digital Marketing
- Healthcare Practices: Get Improved Results from Online Marketing in 2020
- Digital Marketing Resources to Help Your Practice Grow
- How to Take SEO Even Further
- The Healthcare Marketing Playbook
- 8 Ways To Completely Revamp Your Online Reviews
- May 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (1)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (1)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (1)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (1)