|FEATURES||Premium||Premium Plus||Premier||Select||Select Plus|
|Mobile responsive theme||included||included||included||included||included|
|Blog management capabilities||included||included||included||included||included|
|Reputation Tracker plus Yext||included||included||included||included|
|Social Media 2.0||included||included||included||included|
|Search Engine Optimization||included
|PPC Advertising (Google AdWords)||included|
|Call Tracking Plus||included|
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
Medical Web Presence Solutions
- Customized package based on local market competition
- Customized aggressive on-page and off -page optimization
- Keyword research and analysis
- Monthly program health check by SEO specialist
- Monthly ranking reporting
- Unique content creation/optimization
- Custom blog posts – bi-monthly
- News release creation and distribution as needed
- Directory submissions
- Develop organic link building
- Photo optimization
- Optimized landing pages
- Call tracking
- Continual campaign refinement and ROI tracking
- Monthly PPC review and optimization
- 3 ad groups (ad groups selected based on SEO keywords)
- Coordinate the ad’s text with the keywords being searched
- Records inbound calls generated from organic search results from Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Results are accessible 24/7 through our Dr. Portal
- Provides visibility in to the effectiveness of your proactive website and online marketing efforts
- Call Tracking PLUS - Calls reviewed by our Search team to help identify new patients to your practice.
- Set-up & activate your practice's Facebook page and blog
- Creation of social media buttons on your practice website for enhanced social sharing
- Integration between your account and website for seamless maintenance and messaging across networks - activated upon your request & not available for all areas of practice
- Display sign upon request for your office to promote its social media presence
- Educate your new and returning patients
- Increase patients' trust and confidence
- Enhance patients' involvement and accountability
- Improve case acceptance through better understanding
- Available on any device, from desktop to smartphones
- Better SEO performance through diverse content
- Set up Google+, Yelp, Healthgrades and other related directories
- Monitor online reviews from top sites including Google, Bing, Healthgrades and Yelp
- Receive e-mail alerts when a new review has posted online
- Compare Facebook likes and Twitter followers with your competitors
- Tools to help generate more positive reviews about you and your proactive.
- See where your business name is mentioned on general websites and blogs across the web
- Real-time performance scoring to track your progress
- Review promoting widget added to your website
- Patient satisfaction survey
- Streaming reviews on website
- A video tour of your practice to welcome prospective patients
- We build a video out of your photographs (phone photos work)
- Professional voice-acting, editing and coding are all available
How many domain names are included when purchasing a website?
Up to 2 domains are included. If you would like additional domains, we are happy to purchase those for you on your behalf for $25 per additional domain.
Do I own my Domain when I have a website built with Officite?
Yes. If Officite is hosting your domain, you still are the owner, we are only managing it on your behalf.
Do I own my website?
You own all the content, photos, and forms that you provide Officite. Any content, stock images that Officite includes on your website remains with Officite.
What’s included in my monthly website hosting maintenance fee?
Domain (www.yourwebsite.com), domain registration, domain renewals, hosting of the website and unlimited basic changes through our production team ([email protected]).
Do we pay when the website is completed?
All fees are agreed upon at the time of sale as well as the billing start date of all services.
Can I track my website traffic?
Yes, our Dr. Portal provides 24/7 access to your practice to make changes to your site as well as access the results of your website/marketing campaign with Officite.
Does an Officite website include SEO?
We build each of our websites with the best SEO practices in mind, including Optimized Title Tags, Meta Keywords and Meta Descriptions so the search engines can read the website. This is not the same as our Advanced SEO campaign that helps a practice rank better organically for specific keywords in the town the practice is located.
Can we put a video anywhere on our website?
Yes, depending on the layout of the site. Any videos posted on your site will be placed using the Officite YouTube account or from your own YouTube account. Videos for the banner section may have different requirements.
Can the content on my existing website be easily moved to my new Officite website?
Yes, we can pull all the content from the existing site at the time the website is built. The only content that cannot be used is anything that is copyrighted with a 3rd-party company, like an educational library.
How long does it take to launch a new website?
Newly purchased domains can go live as quickly as 2-3 business days. If you own your current domain, it may take longer depending on how quickly the domain transfer process takes and how quickly you can provide us your domain information.
What if we don’t like the design we chose, can we switch the layout for another?
Yes, we’d be more than happy to change your design upon request within the first 6 months of service.
Can you build our new website while our existing site is still live? Will changes not be published until we have reviewed the new site and are ready to go live?
If you alert us to this request we will flag your account appropriately, but our intention is to go live with the new site as soon as possible.