The Importance of SEO: Building Your Credibility and Gaining Patients Online
The internet has revolutionized the way customers interact with healthcare practices. Patients now take to the internet to find a new healthcare practice. Search engine optimization (SEO) can help you build your credibility and gain new patients online through search engines like Google.
- Target your ideal patients while they are searching for a practice like yours.
- Optimize your website content to be found in searches relevant to your patients.
Establish credibility with web users and search engine algorithms.
- Create an ideal user experience (UX) for prospective patients.
- Effectively target ideal patients in your geographic region and optimize your SEO efforts for local search.
- Use online directory listings as an additional opportunity to rank higher in search results.
5 Ways Online Listings and Reviews Affect the Patient Journey
Learn how online business listings and reviews affect a patient’s decision to choose you as their healthcare provider. We’ll cover how:
- Patients encounter your practice online on over 60 maps, mobiles apps, and online business listings.
- Inaccurate information can drive potential patients away from your practice (before they even walk through your doors).
- Quality listings lead to better search results, especially steadily growing voice search results.
- Online reviews encourage prospective patients to have confidence in your practice.
- Inaccurate listings can affect the quality of your online reviews and online reputation.
How to Market In The Digital Age
In the modern, technology-driven world, traditional referrals can’t be the only way you attract new patients to your practice. There’s a good chance your next referral could come from a search engine or even Facebook. This white paper will show you the strategies your practice can use to prevent you from losing potential patients and to build a strong online presence.
This white paper will cover how to:
- Implement mobile-friendly, responsive web design to keep patients on your website
- Help your practice website climb to Google search results so patients can find your practice
- Give your practice a “shortcut” to the top page of search results with pay-per-click advertising
- Create website content that is helpful to your patients and makes your website stand out
- Use social media to build a network of recommendations and connect with potential patients
- Collect positive online reviews and use them to build a strong online reputation
Web Presence Evaluation Worksheet
A successful practice must have a steady stream of new patients coming through the door. Complete this online presence evaluation worksheet to see where your practice stands. This worksheet covers:
- Website Design and Functionality: Your patient’s first impression of your practice online.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Ensure your website is usable on any screen or device.
- Search Engine Optimization: See if your practice has first-page results.
- Online Directory Listings and Reviews: Help patients find you in over 60 online services.
Your Guide to Getting to Page 1 of Google
Here’s what you need to know about search engines, and how to start climbing toward the first page. We’ll cover:
- Why mobile responsive website design is so important
- How SEM (search engine marketing) and SEO (search engine optimization) can lead to better search rankings
- Top 4 SEO strategies
- Top 6 SEM strategies
The Complete Guide to Great Web Design
In the past, a practice could get away with a website that was essentially nothing more than an online business card. But as the web has evolved, so have patients’ expectations. They now expect modern design, mobile-responsive websites, relevant content, and online security.
Download this white paper to see if your practice has all the ingredients of a modern online presence that attracts new patients and stands out online.
Why Voice Assistants Matter to Healthcare
Optimizing Your Practice for Voice Search
Voice assistants, like Google Assistant, Siri, and Alexa are reshaping the way we search for information online, and the way prospective patients search for a new healthcare practice.
So how much does voice search affect your practice? Simply put, if you don’t have a well-established online presence in search, you may miss out on a large segment of potential patients.
Download this white paper to learn four ways you can ensure your practice will appear in local voice searches.