5 Ways Online Listings and Reviews Affect the Patient Journey.
Learn how online business listings and reviews affect a patient’s decision to choose you as their healthcare provider. We’ll cover how:
- Patients encounter your practice online on over 60 maps, mobiles apps, and online business listings.
- Inaccurate information can drive potential patients away from your practice (before they even walk through your doors).
- Quality listings lead to better search results, especially steadily growing voice search results.
- Online reviews encourage prospective patients to have confidence in your practice.
- Inaccurate listings can affect the quality of your online reviews and online reputation.
How to Market In The Digital Age
In the modern, technology-driven world, traditional referrals can’t be the only way you attract new patients to your practice. There’s a good chance your next referral could come from a search engine or even Facebook. This white paper will show you the strategies your practice can use to prevent you from losing potential patients and to build a strong online presence.
This white paper will cover how to:
- Implement mobile-friendly, responsive web design to keep patients on your website
- Help your practice website climb to Google search results so patients can find your practice
- Give your practice a “shortcut” to the top page of search results with pay-per-click advertising
- Create website content that is helpful to your patients and makes your website stand out
- Use social media to build a network of recommendations and connect with potential patients
- Collect positive online reviews and use them to build a strong online reputation
Web Presence Evaluation Worksheet
A successful practice must have a steady stream of new patients coming through the door. Complete this online presence evaluation worksheet to see where your practice stands. This worksheet covers:
- Website Design and Functionality: Your patient’s first impression of your practice online.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Ensure your website is usable on any screen or device.
- Search Engine Optimization: See if your practice has first-page results.
- Online Directory Listings and Reviews: Help patients find you in over 60 online services.
Your Guide to Getting to Page 1 of Google
Here’s what you need to know about search engines, and how to start climbing toward the first page. We’ll cover:
- Why mobile responsive website design is so important
- How SEM (search engine marketing) and SEO (search engine optimization) can lead to better search rankings
- Top 4 SEO strategies
- Top 6 SEM strategies