- Create and review web sites from templates.
- Manage time sensitive website updates in a fast paced environment (includes basic content changes/edits, creating and editing flash animations, making template color changes, create and edit buttons, images, and navigation).
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Administer e-mail accounts and domain names.
- Be a mentor for team members and assist with development of technical and customer service skills, including training new team members.
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases which involves high attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Experience using graphic/interactive design tools such as Photoshop, Dreamwaver, and Flash/ActionScript.
- Online portfolio required.
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic and tactful with a diverse population group
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in web site design and development or equivalent is required
As we expand our Product Development team, we are looking for a Front-End Web Developer with a college degree; strong technical and creative design skills; outstanding project management, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
A young, energetic and fast-growing company, Officite is currently looking for a Web Application Developer with a college degree; strong technical and creative design skills; outstanding customer service; and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, and want no limitations on your income, Officite may be for you.