By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
You couldn’t run your practice without your dedicated team of employees. Why should it be any different with your social media presence? Employee advocates help a business grow in size and quality. With their help, your practice will be visible to patients who would have been out of your reach and build a better reputation. Here are three ways employee advocacy will help you build a strong social media presence.
What is Employee Advocacy?
Employee advocacy means your employees can share your content on their social networks. Their passion for your practice goes beyond good feelings. It can boost the bottom line of your business.
- People Trust Online Recommendations
88% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Word of mouth is still the most popular way people find a medical practice, but people often verify those recommendations online. An employee’s followers already trust them. When an employee shares your content, it boosts that trust even further. When an employee’s online follower discovers your content, it feels authentic and trustworthy.
- Increased Reach and Engagement
When employees share your content, your practice’s social media reach grows. Studies show content shared by employees gets two times higher click-through-rate. Even if it’s the same content you already shared on your company social media page.
- Employee Loyalty
Nothing shows respect for your employees like involving them in your marketing efforts. Your practice will enjoy energized and confident employees invested in helping you grow. Employee advocacy encourages positive, loyal employees. This is win-win for your practice, employees, and patients.
Employee advocacy on social media can increase the number of new patients you can reach. It builds trust in your business beyond standard online reviews and encourages a positive company culture. Find out more ways to boost your practice’s performance on social media by reaching out to Officite today.
- Do Your Online Listings and Reviews Attract New Patients? ( October 11, 2018 )
- What Makes a Professional Website Design? ( September 7, 2018 )
- Social Media: A Highly Effective Way to Build Your Practice ( August 15, 2018 )
- How Users Search for a Practice on the Web: Past and Present ( July 13, 2018 )
- Optimized Sites, Mobile Searches Correlate to Client Growth ( May 1, 2018 )
- 3 Benefits of Native Advertising in Social Media ( April 16, 2018 )
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date ( March 1, 2018 )
- How to Market Your Practice in 2018 ( February 15, 2018 )
- The Simple Truth About Winning Top Search Results ( December 15, 2017 )
- What Is Patient Engagement And Why Does It Matter? ( November 7, 2017 )
- Do Your Online Listings and Reviews Attract New Patients?
- What Makes a Professional Website Design?
- Social Media: A Highly Effective Way to Build Your Practice
- 3 Ways to Strengthen Your Online Reputation
- How Users Search for a Practice on the Web: Past and Present
- Blogging: A Creative Outlet That Helps Your Practice
- How to Make Sure Patients Don't Leave Your Website
- 3 Things No Practice Website Can Do Without
- Optimized Sites, Mobile Searches Correlate to Client Growth
- 3 Benefits of Native Advertising in Social Media
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (1)
- August 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (2)
- May 2018 (2)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (2)
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- August 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (2)