By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
You couldn’t run your practice without your dedicated team of employees. Why should it be any different with your social media presence? Employee advocates help a business grow in size and quality. With their help, your practice will be visible to patients who would have been out of your reach and build a better reputation. Here are three ways employee advocacy will help you build a strong social media presence.
What is Employee Advocacy?
Employee advocacy means your employees can share your content on their social networks. Their passion for your practice goes beyond good feelings. It can boost the bottom line of your business.
- People Trust Online Recommendations
88% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Word of mouth is still the most popular way people find a medical practice, but people often verify those recommendations online. An employee’s followers already trust them. When an employee shares your content, it boosts that trust even further. When an employee’s online follower discovers your content, it feels authentic and trustworthy.
- Increased Reach and Engagement
When employees share your content, your practice’s social media reach grows. Studies show content shared by employees gets two times higher click-through-rate. Even if it’s the same content you already shared on your company social media page.
- Employee Loyalty
Nothing shows respect for your employees like involving them in your marketing efforts. Your practice will enjoy energized and confident employees invested in helping you grow. Employee advocacy encourages positive, loyal employees. This is win-win for your practice, employees, and patients.
Employee advocacy on social media can increase the number of new patients you can reach. It builds trust in your business beyond standard online reviews and encourages a positive company culture. Find out more ways to boost your practice’s performance on social media by reaching out to Officite today.
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date ( March 1, 2018 )
- How to Market Your Practice in 2018 ( February 15, 2018 )
- The Simple Truth About Winning Top Search Results ( December 15, 2017 )
- What Is Patient Engagement And Why Does It Matter? ( November 7, 2017 )
- SEO: When Will I See Results? ( November 7, 2017 )
- 3 Steps to Reach Millennials on Social Media ( August 29, 2017 )
- On-Page SEO: How Title Tags Benefit Your Website ( May 30, 2017 )
- The Social Media Overshare: What Not to Say on Social Media ( April 15, 2017 )
- Getting the Word Out: 4 Simple Ways to Promote Your Practice Website ( March 16, 2017 )
- 4 Easy Steps to Resurrect Your Social Media Presence ( December 10, 2015 )
- 5 Ways Online Patient Education Makes your Practice Better
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date
- How to Market Your Practice in 2018
- Get the Best Results from a Healthcare Marketing Company
- Your 2018: Cybersecurity Guide
- The Simple Truth About Winning Top Search Results
- What Is Patient Engagement And Why Does It Matter?
- SEO: When Will I See Results?
- The Best Time To Reach New Patients
- 3 Benefits of Employee Advocacy on Social Media
- March 2018 (2)
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- August 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (2)
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (4)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (2)
- October 2015 (2)