By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
You couldn’t run your practice without your dedicated team of employees. Why should it be any different with your social media presence? Employee advocates help a business grow in size and quality. With their help, your practice will be visible to patients who would have been out of your reach and build a better reputation. Here are three ways employee advocacy will help you build a strong social media presence.
What is Employee Advocacy?
Employee advocacy means your employees can share your content on their social networks. Their passion for your practice goes beyond good feelings. It can boost the bottom line of your business.
- People Trust Online Recommendations
88% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Word of mouth is still the most popular way people find a medical practice, but people often verify those recommendations online. An employee’s followers already trust them. When an employee shares your content, it boosts that trust even further. When an employee’s online follower discovers your content, it feels authentic and trustworthy.
- Increased Reach and Engagement
When employees share your content, your practice’s social media reach grows. Studies show content shared by employees gets two times higher click-through-rate. Even if it’s the same content you already shared on your company social media page.
- Employee Loyalty
Nothing shows respect for your employees like involving them in your marketing efforts. Your practice will enjoy energized and confident employees invested in helping you grow. Employee advocacy encourages positive, loyal employees. This is win-win for your practice, employees, and patients.
Employee advocacy on social media can increase the number of new patients you can reach. It builds trust in your business beyond standard online reviews and encourages a positive company culture. Find out more ways to boost your practice’s performance on social media by reaching out to Officite today.
- The Free Google Tools You Need To Give Your Practice a Boost ( January 21, 2021 )
- Our Top Resources: Everything You Need to Get Found Online ( March 1, 2020 )
- Healthcare Practices: Get Improved Results from Online Marketing in 2020 ( December 31, 2019 )
- How to Take SEO Even Further ( October 28, 2019 )
- The Healthcare Marketing Playbook ( September 15, 2019 )
- 8 Ways To Completely Revamp Your Online Reviews ( August 15, 2019 )
- How Directory Listings Affect Your Online Presence ( June 15, 2019 )
- Online Marketing Myths: “If You Build It, They Will Come.” ( May 2, 2019 )
- A Quick Way to Boost Your Search Rankings ( April 26, 2019 )
- 13 Blogging Ideas You Need to Know ( March 31, 2019 )
- The Free Google Tools You Need To Give Your Practice a Boost
- 3 ways your website can help your practice flourish in 2021
- Ready to Reopen.
- Turning this Moment Into Momentum
- Our Top Resources: Everything You Need to Get Found Online
- How to Safeguard Personal Health Information Online
- A Look at the Way HIPAA Impacts Digital Marketing
- Healthcare Practices: Get Improved Results from Online Marketing in 2020
- Digital Marketing Resources to Help Your Practice Grow
- How to Take SEO Even Further
- January 2021 (1)
- December 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (1)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (1)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (1)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)