By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
You couldn’t run your practice without your dedicated team of employees. Why should it be any different with your social media presence? Employee advocates help a business grow in size and quality. With their help, your practice will be visible to patients who would have been out of your reach and build a better reputation. Here are three ways employee advocacy will help you build a strong social media presence.
What is Employee Advocacy?
Employee advocacy means your employees can share your content on their social networks. Their passion for your practice goes beyond good feelings. It can boost the bottom line of your business.
- People Trust Online Recommendations
88% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Word of mouth is still the most popular way people find a medical practice, but people often verify those recommendations online. An employee’s followers already trust them. When an employee shares your content, it boosts that trust even further. When an employee’s online follower discovers your content, it feels authentic and trustworthy.
- Increased Reach and Engagement
When employees share your content, your practice’s social media reach grows. Studies show content shared by employees gets two times higher click-through-rate. Even if it’s the same content you already shared on your company social media page.
- Employee Loyalty
Nothing shows respect for your employees like involving them in your marketing efforts. Your practice will enjoy energized and confident employees invested in helping you grow. Employee advocacy encourages positive, loyal employees. This is win-win for your practice, employees, and patients.
Employee advocacy on social media can increase the number of new patients you can reach. It builds trust in your business beyond standard online reviews and encourages a positive company culture. Find out more ways to boost your practice’s performance on social media by reaching out to Officite today.
- How to Take SEO Even Further ( October 28, 2019 )
- The Healthcare Marketing Playbook ( September 15, 2019 )
- 8 Ways To Completely Revamp Your Online Reviews ( August 15, 2019 )
- How Directory Listings Affect Your Online Presence ( June 15, 2019 )
- Online Marketing Myths: “If You Build It, They Will Come.” ( May 2, 2019 )
- A Quick Way to Boost Your Search Rankings ( April 26, 2019 )
- 13 Blogging Ideas You Need to Know ( March 31, 2019 )
- Here’s What a Thriving Practice Looks Like ( March 11, 2019 )
- The 3-Minute Guide to Creating a Modern Website ( February 8, 2019 )
- 4 Facets of SEO That Will Make or Break Your Practice ( January 10, 2019 )
- How to Take SEO Even Further
- The Healthcare Marketing Playbook
- 8 Ways To Completely Revamp Your Online Reviews
- Increase Engagement, Rankings, and Outcomes with Patient Education
- How Directory Listings Affect Your Online Presence
- 6 Important Questions Your Healthcare Website Must Answer in 15 Seconds or Less
- Online Marketing Myths: “If You Build It, They Will Come.”
- A Quick Way to Boost Your Search Rankings
- 13 Blogging Ideas You Need to Know
- Here’s What a Thriving Practice Looks Like
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (1)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)
- October 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (1)
- August 2018 (2)
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (2)
- May 2018 (2)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (2)
- February 2018 (1)