By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
Native advertising is an effective way to reach potential patients. Especially in an ad-heavy world.
Native advertising allows you to reach people without being invasive. This provides a seamless online experience.
Here are three reasons to add native advertising to your social marketing strategy.
Native Ads Are Relevant
If you have never noticed native ads in your feed before, it’s because they blend in so well! Native ads are in-line with subjects that your followers are already interested in. According to HubShout, 85% of Internet users don’t mind native ads.
Native Ads Boost Engagement
Content needs to be engaging. Target an audience with an interest in your industry. Targeted ads will likely have increased engagement. In fact, native ads are clicked on 53% more frequently than typical display ads.
That’s the beauty behind native ads — they’re beneficial to both your practice and your followers.
Native Ads Help Drive SEO
Many marketers believe that social media has an influence on search engine ranking. This means Google is paying attention to your trending social media posts. This drives traffic to your website, boosting your practice’s SEO performance.
Native ads can improve almost all aspects of your online marketing campaign. Successful ads are baked into your social media content like chocolate chips in a cookie. They blend in enough to complement the cookie without taking over. And provide a sweet end result for your online marketing.
Contact Officite today to learn more about using social media strategy. We would be more than glad to help.
- Healthcare Practices: Get Improved Results from Online Marketing in 2020 ( December 31, 2019 )
- The Healthcare Marketing Playbook ( September 15, 2019 )
- 8 Ways To Completely Revamp Your Online Reviews ( August 15, 2019 )
- Online Marketing Myths: “If You Build It, They Will Come.” ( May 2, 2019 )
- 13 Blogging Ideas You Need to Know ( March 31, 2019 )
- Social Media: A Highly Effective Way to Build Your Practice ( August 15, 2018 )
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date ( March 1, 2018 )
- How to Market Your Practice in 2018 ( February 15, 2018 )
- What Is Patient Engagement And Why Does It Matter? ( November 7, 2017 )
- 3 Benefits of Employee Advocacy on Social Media ( September 19, 2017 )
- The Free Google Tools You Need To Give Your Practice a Boost
- 3 ways your website can help your practice flourish in 2021
- Ready to Reopen.
- Turning this Moment Into Momentum
- Our Top Resources: Everything You Need to Get Found Online
- How to Safeguard Personal Health Information Online
- A Look at the Way HIPAA Impacts Digital Marketing
- Healthcare Practices: Get Improved Results from Online Marketing in 2020
- Digital Marketing Resources to Help Your Practice Grow
- How to Take SEO Even Further
- January 2021 (1)
- December 2020 (1)
- May 2020 (1)
- April 2020 (1)
- March 2020 (1)
- February 2020 (1)
- January 2020 (1)
- December 2019 (1)
- November 2019 (1)
- October 2019 (1)
- September 2019 (1)
- August 2019 (1)
- July 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (2)
- April 2019 (1)
- March 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (1)
- January 2019 (1)
- December 2018 (1)