By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
Native advertising is an effective way to reach potential patients. Especially in an ad-heavy world.
Native advertising allows you to reach people without being invasive. This provides a seamless online experience.
Here are three reasons to add native advertising to your social marketing strategy.
Native Ads Are Relevant
If you have never noticed native ads in your feed before, it’s because they blend in so well! Native ads are in-line with subjects that your followers are already interested in. According to HubShout, 85% of Internet users don’t mind native ads.
Native Ads Boost Engagement
Content needs to be engaging. Target an audience with an interest in your industry. Targeted ads will likely have increased engagement. In fact, native ads are clicked on 53% more frequently than typical display ads.
That’s the beauty behind native ads — they’re beneficial to both your practice and your followers.
Native Ads Help Drive SEO
Many marketers believe that social media has an influence on search engine ranking. This means Google is paying attention to your trending social media posts. This drives traffic to your website, boosting your practice’s SEO performance.
Native ads can improve almost all aspects of your online marketing campaign. Successful ads are baked into your social media content like chocolate chips in a cookie. They blend in enough to complement the cookie without taking over. And provide a sweet end result for your online marketing.
Contact Officite today to learn more about using social media strategy. We would be more than glad to help.
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date ( March 1, 2018 )
- How to Market Your Practice in 2018 ( February 15, 2018 )
- What Is Patient Engagement And Why Does It Matter? ( November 7, 2017 )
- 3 Benefits of Employee Advocacy on Social Media ( September 19, 2017 )
- 3 Steps to Reach Millennials on Social Media ( August 29, 2017 )
- The Social Media Overshare: What Not to Say on Social Media ( April 15, 2017 )
- 4 Easy Steps to Resurrect Your Social Media Presence ( December 10, 2015 )
- How Users Search for a Practice on the Web: Past and Present
- Blogging: A Creative Outlet That Helps Your Practice
- How to Make Sure Patients Don't Leave Your Website
- 3 Things No Practice Website Can Do Without
- Optimized Sites, Mobile Searches Correlate to Client Growth
- 3 Benefits of Native Advertising in Social Media
- 5 Ways Online Patient Education Makes your Practice Better
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date
- How to Market Your Practice in 2018
- Get the Best Results from a Healthcare Marketing Company
- July 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (2)
- May 2018 (2)
- April 2018 (1)
- March 2018 (2)
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- August 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (2)
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)