By: Melody Gandy-Bohr
Exposure is everything, especially where your practice is concerned. It can be difficult to stand out with from an increasing number of competitors, and an effective online marketing strategy is vital. Your practice website can go a long way toward bringing new patients through your door, but those patients have to find your site first. Read on for 4 easy ways to promote your practice website, increase online traffic, and earn new patients.
Get Active on Social Media
The best way to bring eyes to your website is to be active on Facebook and Twitter. A study revealed that consumers from the ages of 35-48 spend the most time on social media, about 7 hours per week. You practice can tap into that demographic by creating interesting social media posts that encourage patients to visit your website for more information. Moreover, they may share your posts with their friends, expanding your target audience base.
Manage Local Listings
The majority of users who click on your practice website rely on the local listings such as Google+ and Yelp to make that decision. 91% of users will read an online review, so make sure that your listings are updated and that you respond to both positive and negative reviews.
Feature Patient Testimonials
Word of mouth recommendations carry a lot of weight, especially when it comes to healthcare practices. Patient testimonials add authority to your practice by showing examples of real-life patients who recommend your practice and vouch for your services. Add links to your testimonials across all your entire web presence, including your social media accounts and your practice blog. Curious users will want to visit your website to read more testimonials and learn more about your practice.
Start a Video Strategy
Video marketing is on the rise. In fact, adding a video to a landing page can increase conversion by an amazing 80%. Whether you’re creating videos that directly promote your practice or provide educational content for your patients, video marketing is an excellent way to drive users to your practice website.
Implementing these 4 tips into your online marketing strategy will help promote your practice website and potentially increase your patient base. Promoting your site is a continuous process. Make sure to keep updating your social media accounts, monitoring your listings, and above all else, regularly updating your website!
- 5 Ways Online Patient Education Makes your Practice Better ( March 13, 2018 )
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date ( March 1, 2018 )
- How to Market Your Practice in 2018 ( February 15, 2018 )
- Get the Best Results from a Healthcare Marketing Company ( January 30, 2018 )
- Your 2018: Cybersecurity Guide ( January 12, 2018 )
- The Simple Truth About Winning Top Search Results ( December 15, 2017 )
- What Is Patient Engagement And Why Does It Matter? ( November 7, 2017 )
- SEO: When Will I See Results? ( November 7, 2017 )
- The Best Time To Reach New Patients ( October 7, 2017 )
- 3 Benefits of Employee Advocacy on Social Media ( September 19, 2017 )
- 5 Ways Online Patient Education Makes your Practice Better
- 4 Signs Your Website Has Met Its Expiration Date
- How to Market Your Practice in 2018
- Get the Best Results from a Healthcare Marketing Company
- Your 2018: Cybersecurity Guide
- The Simple Truth About Winning Top Search Results
- What Is Patient Engagement And Why Does It Matter?
- SEO: When Will I See Results?
- The Best Time To Reach New Patients
- 3 Benefits of Employee Advocacy on Social Media
- March 2018 (2)
- February 2018 (1)
- January 2018 (2)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (1)
- August 2017 (1)
- July 2017 (1)
- June 2017 (1)
- May 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (2)
- March 2017 (2)
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (4)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (2)
- October 2015 (2)